Located in UW2, the open computer lab is available to all UWB students, staff and faculty. Installed software includes word processing, image editing, desktop publishing, software development and Internet connectivity.
- Mon-Thu: 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Friday: 6:30 a. m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Sat: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sun: 12:00 p.m. -8:00 p.m.
34 Windows PCs
- [OS] Microsoft Windows XP
- [System] Dell OptiPlex GX755
- [Processor] 2.8 GHz Pentium 4
- [Memory] 4 GB
- [DVD/CD Burner] DVD-RW
- [USB] Students can use USB Flash Drives
- [Software] See Standard Software list
4 Apple iMacs
Color Scanners - The computer lab has two Canon scanners available for student, staff, and faculty use. Lab Consultants are available for technical assistance with scanning.
DVD Burners - The Windows workstations are equipped with DVD-RW drives. The Apple workstations also have DVD-RW drives. CD-R's and CD-RW's can be purchased from the UWB Bookstore.
Computer Lab Guidelines