Microsoft Outlook is a program that allows users to manage their email, calendar, tasks, and more all in one place. The following tutorials will provide you with all of the information you will need to get started using Outlook.
Currently, Microsoft Outlook is installed on all Windows machines at UW Bothell. To check your UWB email away from campus, users can also log into mail.uwb.edu with their account information.
Setting Up Outlook
UWB Email and Mobile Devices
- Configuring Exchange Email on Apple Devices (iPhone, iPad)
- Configuring Exchange Email on Android Devices
- Configuring Exchange Email on Windows Phone
Accessing Web Mail
- Create, send, attach, spell check email messages
- Create a rule to filter messages
- Reply or forward a message
- Using the Calendar
- Create a contact
Calendar, Contacts and Tasks
- Create an appointment from an e-mail message
- Create a contact from an email message
- Create a task from an email message
Need Direct Support?
- Contact the IT Helpdesk