- With Outlook open, click File in the upper-left corner of the screen. From the menu that appears on the left, click Info.
- Click on the Account Settings button, which will reveal a drop-down menu. From this menu, click Account Settings again.
- From the window that appears, click on the E-mail tab. Click on your account name and then click the Change... button.
- A new window will appear, displaying server settings for your account. Click the button in the bottom-right corner titled More Settings.
- In the window that appears, click the Advanced tab at the top of the page. Under Mailboxes, click the Add button.
- Enter the name of the mailbox you wish to add. Make sure you have entered it correctly and click OK.
- Finally, click Apply on the settings menu.
Enabling the "From" field within an email:
Often times, the "From" field does not automatically show when you are sending an email. If you have multiple mailboxes connected to your Outlook account, you may want to pay attention to which email account you are sending mail from. To do this, you'll have to enable the "From" option. Please follow the steps below to enable the "From" option.
- Open up Microsoft Outlook 2010, and open a new email message by clicking "New Email", outlined in yellow.
- In the new email message window, click on the "Options" tab along the top (outlined in yellow), and then click the "From" button (outlined in red) directly below the "Options" tab.
- Once you click the "From" button, a row indicating the email account you are sending mail from will appear above the "To..." button (shown below outlined in yellow). The text to the right of this new "From" button will indicate which email account you are sending this email message from. If it reads "UWB" then you are sending it from your own personal UWB account.
- If you would like to change the account you are emailing from simply click the "From" button (outlined in yellow below) and a drop down menu will appear listing all of the possible email account options you have available. Click on the account you would like to send this email message from here.