You will need
Administrative access to the computer
If you are connecting to one of the central Ricoh printers, you will need to get your copy code from you program or department.
The printer's IP address, print queue name, and model number. You can find this information for the campus Ricoh printer/copiers here.
Printing to the UWB campus Ricoh printers requires installing drivers downloaded from their website. Ricoh Drivers.
Install the driver(s) that match your operating system version and the printer model.
To add the print queues, open "System Preferences" and click "Print & Fax".
In the "Print & Fax" dialogue, click the plus sign (+) to add a printer.
4. In the "Add Printer" dialog, select "IP".
5. Change the "Protocol" field to "Line Printer Daemon--LPD".
6. Type the IP address of the printer into the "Address" field.
7. If you have correctly installed the printer driver(s), the "Print Using" field should automatically populate. If not, select the appropriate printer from the "Print Using" drop down menu.
8. Click "Add" and then "Continue".
Repeat this process for any printer you want to add.
*Please see the IT policy on using personal technology for work