How to setup your Outlook UWB email from a non UWB owned Mac computer
With the new upgraded email, you can set up your Outlook UWB email account on your home/office Mac. It will work and look just like it does when you are on campus using Outlook at your primary workstation (UWB owned computer).
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac.
2. Outlook will display one of the two windows below, allowing you to add a new account.
a. (If you see window "a," click "Add Account." Then proceed to Step 3)
b. (If you see window "b," click Tools> Accounts... to get to the Accounts screen. Then proceed to Step 3)
3. When prompted for which type of account you would like to add, click Exchange.
4. Enter your username, domain, and password in the specified text fields. Check the option for “Configure automatically”. Click Add Account.
5. Outlook will automatically configure the account to match the found settings and will populate the users inbox with their messages, calendar, contacts, and tasks.
6. A new window will appear that lists which accounts are available.
7. Close this window and now Outlook is fully configured and useable.
If for some reason automatic configuration does not work please follow the steps below.
1. Uncheck the box Configure automatically
2. Enter mail.uwb.edu in the Server field
3. Click Add Account
4. Click Avanced...
5. Enter the information below and then click OK
6. Close the window and now Outlook is fully configured and useable.