1. Under the phone settings, select the “Accounts” tab.
2. Select “Add Account” to begin the Add Account Wizard.
3. Select “Microsoft Exchange Account” to select the Exchange account option.
4. Enter in your email credentials.
5. Android will now communicate with the UWB email servers and after about 30 seconds, you should see a screen that allows you to customize what items from this account that you want to sync to the phone. When ready, scroll to the bottom and click “Next”.
6. Agree to the terms that explain that you may be able to wipe your phone from Mail.uwb.edu web client. Without agreeing to these terms, mail will not sync for this account.
7. You have now successfully added your UWB email to your phone. It may take a while to fully sync your email/calendar items with the server.