- Go to the bottom right corner of the screen and open Wireless Network Connections by left clicking it.
Note: If you are connected via network cable this icon will not appear.
- Click on the network you wish to access. For on-campus wireless access, left click on the “University of Washington” network.
- If you'd like to automatically connect to this network the next time you use your device, click the box marked “Connect Automatically”, then click the “Connect” button.
Open your Internet (Web) Browser.
Internet Explorer, Firefox are most common and are both available on all campus computers.
If there is still no connection after opening your browser, click the refresh button in the browser.
You should be presented the website below. Click on the Long-term access.
- Enter your UW NetID and click log in.
- You should now be connected to UW wireless!
- If you are still experiencing issues, please contact the IT Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-352-3456