Adding a Mailbox in Outlook 2010
- With Outlook open, click File in the upper-left corner of the screen. From the menu that appears on the left, click Info.
- Click on the Account Settings button, which will reveal a drop-down menu. From this menu, click Account Settings again.
- From the window that appears, click on the E-mail tab. Click on your account name and then click the Change... button.
- A new window will appear, displaying server settings for your account. Click the button in the bottom-right corner titled More Settings.
- In the window that appears, click the Advanced tab at the top of the page. Under Mailboxes, click the Add button.
- Enter the name of the mailbox you wish to add. Make sure you have entered it correctly and click OK.
- Finally, click Apply on the settings menu.