UWB has standardized Microsoft Exchange. Standardizing allows UWB Information Technologies to provide support and training for these functions:
- Campus email
- Calendars & Scheduling
- Task management
Verify Your Exchange Account
Exchange accounts are provided for all faculty and staff at UWB. If you aren't sure whether you have an account, contact the Helpdesk:
- Email the Helpdesk
- Call the Helpdesk at 425-352-3456.
Access your Email Account
- Your email account's address is in the format: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access your account with the Outlook client on your desktop computer or Outlook Web Access when away from your office computer.
- When you are away from your office you can access your email with internet access and a web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.). Start the web browser and use the following URL: http://mail.uwb.edu.
- Your computer password and email password are the same. When you change your computer password, it automatically changes your Bothell email password as well.
Your Exchange Calendar
- Outlook allows you to share your calendar with other people, making it possible to greatly simplify the process of setting up meetings.
- You determine who has access to your calendar, and how much access they have. It also integrates seamlessly with your mail and tasks list. For example, meetings that you arrange over email are automatically scheduled into your calendar.
Need More Information...
- Contact the IT Helpdesk
- Microsoft Training for Outlook 2007
- IT Connect for Faculty
- Using Your Email
- IT Connect for Staff