Information Technologies


Forms-(1).pngIT has created several forms to help make it easier to request some of our services. These forms are displayed on this page in alphabetical order.

In addition, see the "services" section of this site (listed on the menu to the left) for help with which forms go with which services. Each service listed also links to the appropriate form.

Administrative Access Agreement

  • An agreement faculty and staff must sign and submit to gain administrator access to their computer.

Classroom/Meeting Room Services Request

  • Form for faculty/staff/students to submit if they would like additional technology set up in their classroom and/or training on the technology before the start of class. This form can also be used to request additional technology in a conference room or a library study room.

Distribution List Request

  • Form for faculty and staff to submit to create a new distribution list (group email list), in which every member of the list receives an individual copy of an email.

Event Services Request

  • Form for faculty and staff to submit if they would like to use special equipment for an event, and/or training on the technology beforehand.

Printer Services Request

  • Forms to submit to request 1) a new printer queue and 2) a campus printer's location to be moved.

Resource Mailbox Request

  • A form for UWB users to submit in order to create a new resource mailbox--or, one email account that can be accessed and used by multiple users.

Software Request Form

  • A form for faculty and staff to request software on their workstation or a classroom/lab computer or ePodium.

UWBID Account Request

  •  Request form for a new user account on the UWB network for all faculty, staff and student workers.

Can't find what you're looking for?

If you have questions or are experiencing issues with forms, please contact the IT Helpdesk at:



(Campus phone: 2-3456)