IT has created several forms to help make it easier to request some of our services. These forms are displayed on this page in alphabetical order.
In addition, see the "services" section of this site (listed on the menu to the left) for help with which forms go with which services. Each service listed also links to the appropriate form.
- An agreement faculty and staff must sign and submit to gain administrator access to their computer.
- Form for faculty to submit if they would like to use special equipment for class time, and/or training on the technology beforehand.
- Form for faculty and staff to submit to create a new distribution list (group email list), in which every member of the list receives an individual copy of an email.
- Form for faculty and staff to submit if they would like to use special equipment for an event, and/or training on the technology beforehand.
- Project authorization form for students to submit to IT in order to use the Multimedia Studio next to the IT Helpdesk.
- Forms to submit to request 1) a new printer queue and 2) a campus printer's location to be moved.
- A form for UWB users to submit in order to create a new resource mailbox--or, one email account that can be accessed and used by multiple users.
- A form for faculty and staff to request software on their workstation or a classroom/lab computer or ePodium.
- Request form for a new user account on the UWB network for all faculty, staff and student workers.