IT has created several forms to help make it easier to request some of our services. These forms are displayed on this page in alphabetical order.
In addition, see the "services" section of this site (listed on the menu to the left) for help with which forms go with which services. Each service listed also links to the appropriate form.
- An agreement faculty and staff must sign and submit to gain administrator access to their computer.
- Form for faculty/staff/students to submit if they would like additional technology set up in their classroom and/or training on the technology before the start of class. This form can also be used to request additional technology in a conference room or a library study room.
- Form for faculty and staff to submit if they would like to use special equipment for an event, and/or training on the technology beforehand.
- Forms to submit to request 1) a new printer queue and 2) a campus printer's location to be moved.
- A form for faculty and staff to request software on their workstation or a classroom/lab computer or ePodium.
- Request form for a new user account on the UWB network for all faculty, staff and student workers. All new employees will receive a UWB username and password (we are no longer provisioning UWB email addresses) to login to their workstation.
- A form to request that your information displayed in the online directory (www.uwb.edu/directory) be changed/updated. This is not how you change your display name in the Global Address book used in Outlook. You may change that information through your Employee Self Service. Click here for more information.