Please follow these instructions if you and your resource mailbox have migrated to the new email system.
Want Microsoft Office 2013? Click here to request it on your work computer.
1) Open Outlook 2013.
2) In the top-left corner click the button that says "File".
3) After clicking the "File" button, click on the "Info" tab. On the right, you will see a button that says "Add Account". Click Add Account.
4) After clicking on "Add Account", a dialogue box will pop up that says Auto Account Setup
Please enter in the following information:
Your Name: (enter your full name here)
E-mail Address: (enter the address of your new resource mailbox here)
Password: (enter the password of the new resource mailbox here, the admin of the resource mailbox will have this password)
Retype Password: (re-enter the password of the new resource mailbox)
5) After entering your information and clicking on the "Next" button, you should be taken to this screen that verifies that your account setup has been successful.
You may be prompted with a window that asks for credentials to authenticate this set up. Enter the full email address of the resource mailbox and the password of the resource mailbox (do not enter your own credentials). Click "Finish".
7) After clicking "Finish", a window asking you to restart outlook may pop up. Click "Ok", close Outlook, and then re-open Outlook.
8) If successful, your new resource mailbox should now appear in the pane listing your main email address.