Adding to Safe Senders List in Outlook 2010
1) With Outlook open and the Home tab on the Ribbon active, click on the Junk button (in the Delete group) and select Junk E-mail Options. Once the Junk E-mail Options window appears, switch to the Safe Senders tab.
2) Click the Add button. In the window that appears, type in the
email address of the person you want to add to your Safe
Senders list and click OK.
3) Once you have added all the Safe Senders you need, go
ahead and click the OK button in the Junk E-mail Options
window. Everyone you specified should now be exempt
from Outlook's built-in Junk Filter.
Adding to Safe Senders List in Outlook 2013
1) To add a person to the Safe Senders List, if you have received a message from the sender, click a message from the sender, and then click "Home."
2) In the "Delete" group, click "Junk", and then click "Never Block Sender."
3) To add an email address or domain to the Safe Recipients
List, click a message from the sender, and then click "Home."
4) In the "Delete" group, click "Junk", and then click "Never Block the Group or Mailing List."
Adding to Safe Senders list in Outlook 2013
if you have no previous messages:
If you do not have a message from the person, you can still manually add email addresses or domains to these lists by doing the following after you've opened Outlook:
1) Click the Home tab.
2) In the Delete grouping, click Junk, and then click Junk Email
3) To add safe senders, on the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
4) Type in the email address you'd like to add as a safe sender. Click "OK" and repeat for each entry that you want to add.
5) If you want all Contacts to be considered safe senders, select the "Also trust email from my Contacts" check box in the "Safe Senders" tab.