Outlook Web Application (outlook.com/uw.edu)
The easiest way to access your calendar and its settings is through the "Calendar" button on the top bar of the Outlook web application.
Sharing Your Calendar
1) In the top-right corner of the Calendar section click the button that says "Share".
2) In the window that appears you can type a user's email address or name into the "Share with:" field and select that person. You can also customize the message they receive.
3) Once you've selected a user or set of users, you can also set their permissions level. The lower on the list you choose, the more privelages and access to your calendar they will have.
Adjusting Calendar Permissions
1) In the left-side underneath the "My calendars" section, you can right-click the desired calendar and select the "Permissions..." button to change the permissions of each user that has access to that particular calendar.
2) In the window that appears you can click the drop-down menu and select their level of access. The lower on the list that you choose, the more privelages and access that person will have. Click "Save" when complete to save the changes that are made.