1) Open Outlook 2011.
2) Click on "Outlook" in the upper-left hand corner and click "Preferences" within this drop-down menu.
3) Click on "Accounts"
4) Click on the "+" button in the bottom-left of the screen that appears.
5) Click on "Exchange" within the menu that appears.
6) Enter the name of the desired resource mailbox in the first field. If you do not have access to the resource mailbox, you need to have someone who does have access email email@example.com to request access for you. Enter your UWB credentials into the "User name" and "Password" fields.
7) After clicking on "Add Account", your resource mailbox should be processed and added, which will now appear in the pane listing your mail email address. The name of the resource mailbox will be whatever is listed in the "Account Description" field within your account preferences.