International Student Services

Immigration Resources

Inviting Family Members to the U.S.

This handout can help you - as an F1 student in the U.S. - understand how you can support your family members or friend's tourist visa to visit the U.S. 

Change to F1 Immigration Status

If you are presently on a non-immigrant visa status and would like to change to a F-1 visa status, you will need to apply for a Change of Status and ISS can help you.

F1 Visa & SEVIS Fee

Lawyers for Immigration Issues

Government Agencies