Center for International Education


Balancing your academic and personal life can be stressful, but you don't have to navigate through it alone. UW Bothell's academic advisors, faculty, staff, your peers and the Bothell community are here to help you. CIE has gathered the following information to guide you to the resources available that will support your academic and personal success at UW Bothell.

How Do I?... Guide for Newly Admitted Students

This guide provides contact information to help you get connected to the appropriate office that address incoming international students' most commonly asked questions.

First Year & Pre-Major Frequently Asked Questions

This list of helpful information about course registration, majors/minors, grading options, etc.

Quick Link to Campus Resources

Find quick links to on-campus resources related to course enrollment, tuition, tutoring services, writing services, career center, transportation, and more! 

Writing Support for Non-Native English Speakers

This handbook is filled with resources designed to provide practical guidelines and strategies to help students be successful in their academic endeavors.

How to Apply for Your Driver's License or State ID

Using a Washington State ID as an easy, safe and legal way of showing your identity for general purposes, rather than your passport. Please always keep your passport and other immigration documents in a safe place. Additional Information: WA State Department of Licensing Office

U.S. Culture

Things to Do