Your Next Steps....
Congratulations on your admission to UW Bothell's English Program (formally called A-IEP)! The following are the important tasks you need to complete before you begin your studies.
1. Pay your Program Depsoit to Confirm Your Plan to Attend
You will receive this form along with your offical Admissions letter and email message. If you need this form, please email email@example.com .
2. To Receive Your UW Bothell I-20, Submit Your I-20 Request Form
3. Plan to Attend Orientation (Attendance is Required)
At orientation, you will have the chance to meet other new students, meet your professors, learn about American student life and culture, and receive important information about your F1 visa and classes.
Spring 2015 Quarter Orientation:
Friday, March 27, 2015
Located to be announced
*Students must bring their passport, F1 visa, UW Bothell I-20, I-94 print-out and completed Immigration Check-in Form.
Fall 2015 Quarter Orientation: Date to be Announced
4. Plan Your Arrival to UW Bothell
When confirming your travel plans, you must arrive to UW Bothell so that you can attend Orientation and the On-Campus Housing Move-in Day (if you have been offered to live on-campus). Click here for details.
5. Confirm Housing Accommodations Click here for details.
6. Get Connected to UW Bothell on our Social Networks!
7. Attend a Pre-Departure Orientation in Your Home Country (if available)