Your Next Steps....
Congratulations on your admission to A-IEP at UW Bothell! The following are the important tasks you need to complete before you begin your studies in A-IEP.
1. Pay your A-IEP Depsoit to Confirm Your Plan to Attend A-IEP
You will receive the A-IEP Deposit Form by email from International Student Services. If you have not received this form or have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. To Receive Your UW Bothell I-20, Submit Your I-20 Request Form
3. Plan to Attend the A-IEP Orientation (Attendance is Required)
At orientation, you will have the chance to meet other new students, meet your A-IEP professors, learn about American student life and culture, and receive important information about your F1 visa and A-IEP classes.
Fall 2014 Quarter Orientation:
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
8:30 - 5:00pm
*Students must bring a completed Immigration Check-in Form and their original passport and F1 visa.
4. Plan Your Arrival to UW Bothell
When confirming your travel plans, you must arrive to UW Bothell so that you can attend your A-IEP Orientation and the On-Campus Housing Move-in Day (if you have been offered to live on-campus). Click here for details.
5. Confirm Housing Accommodations Click here for details.
6. Get Connected to UW Bothell on our Social Networks!
7. Attend a Pre-Departure Orientation in Your Home Country (if available)