Your Next Steps....
Congratulations on your admission to UW Bothell's English Program! The following are the important tasks you need to complete before you begin your studies.
1. Pay your Program Depsoit to Confirm Your Plan to Attend
You will receive this form along with your offical Admissions letter and email message. If you need this form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. To Receive Your UW Bothell I-20, Submit Your I-20 Request Form
3. Plan to Attend Orientation (Attendance is Required)
At orientation, you will have the chance to meet other new students, meet your professors, learn about American student life and culture, and receive important information about your F1 visa and classes.
Summer 2015 Quarter Orientation:
Friday, June 19
12 noon - 2pm
Location: Husky Hall, Room 1160
*Students must bring their passport, F1 visa, UW Bothell I-20, I-94 print-out and completed Immigration Check-in Form.
Fall 2015 Quarter Orientation: You must attend either on Friday, September 25 or Monday, September 28.
Registration here (your UW NET ID is required)!
4. Plan Your Arrival to UW Bothell
When confirming your travel plans, you must arrive to UW Bothell so that you can attend Orientation and the On-Campus Housing Move-in Day (if you have been offered to live on-campus). Click here for details.
5. Confirm Housing Accommodations Click here for details.
6. Get Connected to UW Bothell on our Social Networks!
Get connected with other international students at UW Bothell by joining our Center for International Education Facebook page.
Get connected with the International Student Facilitators, who are current students and excited to help you transition to student life on campus.
7. Attend a Pre-Departure Orientation in Your Home Country (if available)