Your Next Steps....
Congratulations on your admission to UW Bothell's English Program (formally called A-IEP)! The following are the important tasks you need to complete before you begin your studies.
1. Pay your UW Bothell English Program Depsoit to Confirm Your Plan to Attend
You will receive the Deposit Form by email from International Student Services. If you have not received this form or have questions, contact us at email@example.com
2. To Receive Your UW Bothell I-20, Submit Your I-20 Request Form
3. Plan to Attend Orientation (Attendance is Required)
At orientation, you will have the chance to meet other new students, meet your professors, learn about American student life and culture, and receive important information about your F1 visa and classes.
Winter 2015 Quarter Orientation:
Friday, January 2, 2015
12 noon - 5pm
Located in Building UW2, Room 141
*Students must bring their passport, F1 visa, UW Bothell I-20, I-94 print-out and completed Immigration Check-in Form.
4. Plan Your Arrival to UW Bothell
When confirming your travel plans, you must arrive to UW Bothell so that you can attend Orientation and the On-Campus Housing Move-in Day (if you have been offered to live on-campus). Click here for details.
5. Confirm Housing Accommodations Click here for details.
6. Get Connected to UW Bothell on our Social Networks!
7. Attend a Pre-Departure Orientation in Your Home Country (if available)