Your Next Steps....
Congratulations on your admission to A-IEP at UW Bothell! The following are the important tasks you need to complete before you begin your studies in A-IEP.
1. Pay your A-IEP Depsoit to Confirm Your Plan to Attend A-IEP
You will receive the A-IEP Deposit Form by email from International Student Services. If you have not received this form or have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. To Receive Your UW Bothell I-20, Submit Your I-20 Request Form
3. Plan to Attend the A-IEP Orientation (Attendance is Required)
At orientation, you will have the chance to meet other new students, meet your A-IEP professors, learn about American student life and culture, and receive important information about your F1 visa and A-IEP classes.
Fall 2014 Quarter Orientation:
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
8:30 - 5:00pm
Husky Hall, Room 1160
*Students must bring their passport, F1 visa, UW Bothell I-20, I-94 print-out and completed Immigration Check-in Form.
4. Plan Your Arrival to UW Bothell
When confirming your travel plans, you must arrive to UW Bothell so that you can attend your A-IEP Orientation and the On-Campus Housing Move-in Day (if you have been offered to live on-campus). Click here for details.
5. Confirm Housing Accommodations Click here for details.
6. Get Connected to UW Bothell on our Social Networks!
7. Attend a Pre-Departure Orientation in Your Home Country (if available)