2012 Flu Shot Clinic at UW Bothell
Tuesday, October 16 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., room UW1-103
No appointment is necessary. Please bring your photo ID and health insurance card, as well as a completed claim form so the vendor can bill your plan directly:
Download a claim form here.
Who should get a flu vaccine?
- All children, ages 6 months up to the 5th birthday.
- All adults, 50 years and older.
- Children and adults of any age with certain chronic health conditions or special health care needs, such as diabetes, heart disease, cancer, cystic fibrosis, asthma and other breathing problems, sickle cell anemia and cerebral palsy.
- Pregnant women.
- People who live or work in long-term care facilities.
- Household contacts and caregivers of people in any of the above groups.
- Healthcare professionals.
- Household contacts and caregivers of children, especially those in contact with babies under 6 months of age who are too young to get flu vaccine.
- Anyone who wants to reduce their chances of getting the flu.
For more information, visit UWellness.