Billing and Payments

Included Services

Furnished Apartments, all Services Included, one easy pay! The services include;

Residents Studying

Occupancy Rates



Billing Information

Quarterly housing and incidental charges are posted to student’s UW Student Account. Student’s will be notified of charges via their UW email account.
Login Now


Financial Aid

Financial Aid can help with student housing costs.
More information on Financial Aid and Housing

Flex Dollars

Husky Card Your Flex Dollars are automatically loaded onto your Husky Card Account each quarter and though they are required, any unused funds are fully refundable (to request a refund, email Fund will appear on your card five to ten business days following the full payment of your quarterly housing balance. Whether it’s a coffee break or a fresh, hot meal you’re craving, the Flex Dollar Plan will have you covered! Love the convenience of eating on campus with your Husky Card? It never has to end! Your Husky Card “ Flex Dollar” account can be easily reloaded online at anytime. Best of all, you can add a custom amount to your account when reloading so the plan’s always right for you.

Visit the Online Card Office to check your balance or reload your card!

Payment Plan

Student agrees to make each quarterly student housing payment by 5:00 p.m. by the following due dates:

Occupancy Period: Fall 2015 Winter 2016 Spring 2016 Summer 2015
Housing Payment Due Date: Oct. 16, 2014 Jan. 22, 2015 Apr. 17, 2015 July 10, 2015

Payment Options

Payments can be made by one of the following methods:

  • By credit card or web check online from the Tuition Charge Statement on MyUW; or
  • By check mailed to University of Washington Bothell Cashier’s Office, Box 358525, 18115 Campus Way NE, Bothell, WA 98011; or
  • In person by cash or check at the Cashier’s Office located in Husky Hall.
  • Students: To authorize a parent/guardian to view/pay your statement balance, you must authorize them to do so here. Once authorized, they may make a payment using the Online Tuition Charge Statement.