The University of Washington Bothell Cashier's office is located on the 1st floor of UW1 adjacent to Student Affairs.
The Cashier's Office accepts cash and checks for all transaction types. Husky card is accepted for payments not associated with student account charges like tuition or student loans. The $100 Enrollment Fee can be paid by credit card at the cashier's office or by calling 425-352-3246.
Cashier Office Hours:
Monday-Friday, 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Spring 2013 Opening Week Office hours:
Monday - Tuesday, April 1 & 2 9:00AM ~ 8:00PM
Wednesday - Thursday, April 3 & 4 9:00AM ~ 6:00PM
Friday, April 5 9:00AM ~ 5:00PM
NOTE: Tution and parking citation payments can also be made via our two convienent drop boxes. One is located in the main lobby of UW1 and the other is just inside to the left of the main entrance of UW2. Drop envelopes are located on top of the boxes. Payments dropped by 4:00pm will be processed the same day.
Find out what you owe, what your charges are, and find information regarding payments that have been made by accessing MyUW.
Payment of Tuition
Parking Permits and U-PASS
Information regarding Parking Permits and U-PASS can be found on the Transporation web site http://www.uwb.edu/admin/transportation/
- Vehicle make and model and license plate number are required to purchase a parking permit.
- Parking permits and U-PASS will be available a week prior to the beginning of the quarter. Payment by cash and check only. No credit card or debit card payments are accepted. You must have valid student ID.
- Payment of Parking/Traffic citations may be made at the Cashier's Office or mailed to:
University of Washington Bothell
18115 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011-8246
- Citation appeal forms are available at the Cashier's Office or the Campus Security & Public Safety Office. See WAC 478-117-320 for information on citation appeals.
- Regulations related to parking enforcement and citations at UWB
- UWB/CCC Parking fines
- Non-payment of parking/traffic citations may result in a hold placed on a student's account as well as referral of the debt to an external collection agency.
Employer Tuition Voucher Program
The Employer Tuition Voucher Program is processed through the UW Seattle campus. For information go to http://www.washington.edu/students/sfs/sao/tuition/pay_sponsor.html
Student Loan, Financial Aid Checks or Student Account Credit Balance
The primary method to receive your financial aid, scholarships, and refunds is through direct deposit where the funds are sent directly to your savings or checking account. If you are not able to use direct deposit, you may request that your aid check be mailed to either your local or permanent address. For more information go to: http://www.washington.edu/students/sfs/forms/aidcheck.html
Order Official Transcripts
Information regarding the ordering of transcripts may be found at http://www.uwb.edu/students/registration/transcript.xhtml
Replacement ID Cards
Information regarding Replacement ID Cards may be found at http://www.uwb.edu/students/registration/id.xhtml