- April 11 – Last day to add/drop/change your schedule (with $20 fee)
- April 15 – Tuition is due for all registered students
There are many different reasons you should seek the help of your FYPMP Advisor each quarter. Let’s review when you should make an appointment and what resources they have to offer.
Advisors are here to make sure you get the support you need for success.
When should I make an appointment?
- At least 1 time each quarter
- Before registering for classes
- If you’re having difficulty in class
- If you’re unsure about anything related to your academic plan
- As soon as you think you MIGHT need help
Why should I see an Academic Advisor?
- They'll discuss how to match interests with opportunities at UW Bothell and how to integrate your academic and career plans.
- They have the experience and information to help you navigate through the university.
- They can explain requirements, procedures, and help you plan for a major.
- In addition to general advising, FYPMP Advisors offer services to pre-professional students (Pre-Health & Pre-Law) and the Student Success Services Specialists will help students who are struggling academically.
- FYPMP Advisors can show you specific resources to help pave your path to success.
- FYPMP Advisors can also point you in the direction of resources that are not widely advertised.
Remember that cool resource we explored in Winter Quarter called MyPlan? Your FYPMP Advisor can use this tool with you.
- Pick out some courses that you’re interested and put them on your plan.
- Send that plan to your advisor and they can discuss the best pathway for your educational plan.
Remember, if you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to ask! FYPMP Advisors are available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for general or short questions!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call the FYPMP office and one of our Student Assistants would be more than glad to help. Our phone number is 425-352-3427. We are located in UW1-160 (It is not a room, but an open space).
Stay up to date with the latest tips, resources and information by visiting us on the web: