ATP Mentorship Program - Roles and Tasks
This resource features what mentors are and what they are not. It also gives tips on what mentors should be doing while working with their mentees.
ATP Mentorship Program Tips
Provides tips for building a mentoring relationship.
A Year's Worth of Mentoring Activities
52 ideas from Mentoring.org
Mentor Log deadlines, submissions and infromation.
Mentee Responsibilities Provides a list of responsibilities mentees have to the partnership.
Student Services and Academic Resources
A quick reference guid for mentors of student services and academic resources around campus.
Things To Do With Your Mentee
Interesting and fun things to do around UW Bothell
Ideas From Past Mentors
- Met for coffee or lunch
- Met off-campus and in commons. Also sent emails that might be of interest. Wrote 2 letters of recommendation.
- Attended on-campus event
- Attended 2 of her final presentations; met for coffee or lunch
- Went for a long walk
- Talked about experiences with discrimination (inspired by an assignment)
- Attended a class presentation
- Attended a class performance