As a student, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Read the entire Cultural Studies website.
- Contact the IAS Graduate Office for general advising or answers to specific questions.
- Contact the Community Relations Manager to explore internship opportunities or career pathways.
- Regularly consult the degree completion requirements to ensure that you are making satisfactory progress toward degree completion.
- Register on time for appropriate required and elective courses.
- Submit the master’s degree request by the deadline during the quarter of degree completion. Note: neglecting this step will result in the need to register for an additional quarter even though you may have completed all degree requirements.
- Confer with a faculty advisor if you are interested in registering for elective courses outside of your program, and then submit a Petition for Outside Coursework.
- Keep up to date on program news, deadlines, and changes by reading every issue of Coordinates, our monthly electronic newsletter.
- Make sure your contact information is up to date in your MyUW profile.