If you are having issues accessing any of our CSS labs, please review the information below in order to resolve the problem.
To Unlock a Lab:
- Slide your UW ID card through the card reader next to the door (magnetic strip should be facing away from you).
- Listen for a click (the red light on card reader should blink).
- Pull open the door (Note: the door handle will not turn).
Replacement cards can be requested and are issued through the UW Bothell Public Safety and Security Office (LB2 005). Please see the UW Bothell Public Safety and Security Office staff for more information.
Card Not Working?
- Visit the CSS Program Office in UW1-360 or email Megan Jewell.
- Visit the Card Access Department, a division of the Department of Public Safety, located in the Library Annex Room 005 (LB2 005). It is located downstairs, below the bookstore; underneath the overpass that connects to the North Creek Events Center. Please feel free to stop by the office with questions anytime during below listed hours or by appointment at (425) 352-5359 or email at email@example.com.