The Registration Order Form will be open May 4-22.
Registration begins May 4-22. During that time, the Registration/Order Form link above will take you to our secure site for registering for Commencement and ordering caps and gowns, tickets, and all other graduation items. The following information will help you fill out the form.
Form Completion Instructions:
- Only students who meet the requirements listed in the Eligibility section of this website will be able to access the form.
- You will need to enter your student number and name as it appears on your student records
- You should consult with your family to determine the number of tickets you will need. Remember to find out if any of your guests will need special disability accommodations (e.g., wheelchair, mobility impaired, assistive listening devices, sign language interpreter).
- Prepare to purchase your parking permits through the Registration/Online Order Form.
- Payment will be taken online when finalizing your order.
- You may use Visa, Mastercard, a debit card, or a valid account number for payment.
Pick up your cap and gown, tickets, and other graduation items at Grad Fair, June 2-4, held at the North Creek Events Center, located on the UW Bothell campus. You'll select a pick up date on the Registration/Order Form. Students are responsible for checking the accuracy of their order at the time of pick up. Late notification of an error may result in additional costs.
Changes or Refunds on Orders
- Once your form has been submitted, you will not be able to make changes online. Any changes required to your order (e.g., extra tickets or other items) may be requested and purchased at Grad Fair when picking up your order.
- Refunds for apparel or other items will be granted on cancellations before May 22 by completing the online Refund Form. Refunds after this date will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- Print out receipt page
- To print out your receipt page, return to the Registration/Order Form and fill out the first page. Then click on the "login" link. This should pull up your receipt page.