Are you ready for graduation?
Navigating graduation & commencement is easy!
- By April 13:
- Make sure you are eligible and apply for graduation (graduate students are exempt).
- Between May 1 - 18:
- Register to participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
- Record your name pronunciation. (coming soon!)
- Verify your preferred name for the commencement program. (coming soon!)
- Between May 22 - 24, stop by Grad Fair 10 a.m.- 6 p.m. to pick up your commencement apparel and guest tickets. Can't make it? Visit June 5, 4-7 p.m.
- Join UWAA and support the Senior Class Gift.
- Students who want to invite their family members or friends from outside US should review UW Bothell Center for International Education’s helpful handout about how you can support your family’s visa application.
Please contact CIE at firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions about the basic procedures.
Need additional help or information?
Email: email@example.com or Call: (425) 352-5166.