International Student Immigration Orientation
Attendance is required for all new undergraduate and graduate students. You will also complete a mandatory Immigration Check-in. Through interactive sessions with other UWB international students and your International Students Advisors, you will gain valuable insight and resources to help you be successful during your time at UW Bothell. Whether you have studied in the U.S. before or if it is your first time in the U.S., you will find these sessions helpful in understanding your student visa's benefits and opportunities at UW Bothell for you!
Undergraduate Students: You will attend the Immigration Orientation session as part of your A&O Orientation day. You must register for your A&O Orientation here.
Graduate Students: You will attend an Immigration Orientation based on your program. At the session, you will meet with current students in your program and learn important immigration steps to help you be successful. Lunch will be provided. Registration is not required.
- School of STEM Graduate Students: Monday, September 17 from 12:30-2:30pm in Discovery Hall Room 162
- School of Business, School of Interdisciplinary Arts & Nursing Graduate Students: Monday, September 24 from 11 am -1 pm in Husky Hall Room 1160.
What Do I Need to Bring to the Immigration Orientation?
To complete your Immigration Check-in with CIE office, you must submit these 3 documents at orientation (CIE does not have a printer so make sure you bring the print-outs with you):
- Immigration Check-in Form
- Print out of your F1 visa stamp in your passport (it is OK if it has expired or has another school's name on it).
- Print out of your I-94 Most Recent Arrival Record . Print this AFTER your arrival in the U.S.; do not print your Travel History page, just the most recent arrival page that includes your name, passport number, etc.).