Resumes, Letters & Interviews
Questions YOU should ask
Questions to Ask Employers
- What kinds of assignments might I expect the first six months on the job?
- Are salary adjustments geared to the cost of living or job performance?
- What are your growth projections for the next year?
- In what ways is a career with your company better than one with your competitors?
- Does your organization encourage further education?
- What do you like best about your job/company?
- Is this a new position or am I replacing someone? What qualities are you looking for in the candidate who fills this position?
- What characteristics do the achievers in this company seem to share?
- Where does this position fit into the organizational structure?
- What is the next course of action? When should I expect to hear from you or should I contact you?