Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
Allstate Insurance Company
American Income Life
Becker Professional Education
City Year Seattle/King County
College Nannies & Tutors
College Works Painting
Employment Security Department
Federal Milk Market Administrator
Navy Officer Programs
Pioneer Human Services
Seattle Department of Transportation
Sun Valley Resort
The Husky Herald
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Office of Inspector General, Office of Audit Services
University of Washington Bothell
USMC Officer Selection Team
Washington State Legislative Internship Programs
Wells Fargo Financial
YMCA of Greater Seattle
• Make an appointment and have your resume reviewed at least a week before the fair.
• Bring at least 10 copies of your resume to the event
• Dress to impress, business casual is ideal.
• Conduct research about the companies that will be at the fair.
• Come with a list of questions you can ask the employers to learn more about their company. Remember, you’re interviewing them as much as they’re interviewing you.
• Prepare a 20 to 30 second introduction (elevator speech) about yourself to use with employers. Include your major, year in school, position/internship you’re interested in, and how your experience can help them.
© University of Washington Bothell Privacy | Terms