Thursday October 6, 3-6pm
List of Participants:
City Year Seattle/King County
Council on American-Islamic Relations of Washington State (CAIR-WA)
First Investors Corporation
Girl Scouts of Western Washington
Green Kirkland Partnership
Hillstone Restaurant Group
Little Bit Therapeutic Riding Center
MedIntelliBase / The Next Phase, Inc.
Mutual of Omaha
People For Puget Sound
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
Starlight Children's Foundation
Stirring the Heart
The Sherwin Williams Company
Undergraduate Research Opportunities
UNIQLO/Fast Retailing, INC.
UW Bothell Quantitative Skills Center and Writing Center
How to Prepare for the Career Fair...
- Make an appointment and have your resume reviewed at least a week before the fair.
- Bring at least 10 copies of your resume to the event
- Dress to impress, business casual is ideal.
- Conduct research about the companies that will be at the fair.
- Come with a list of questions you can ask the employers to learn more about their company. Remember, you’re interviewing them as much as they’re interviewing you.
- Prepare a 20 to 30 second introduction (elevator speech) about yourself to use with employers. Include your major, year in school, position/internship you’re interested in, and how your experience can help them.