Innovation! Entrepreneurship! Technology!
The UWB School of Business invites MBA or Masters level students from around the world to attend the 2013 Global Classroom.
Since its inception in 2011, the Global Classroom program has attracted students from business schools in India and Italy. In 2013, we plan to build relationships with other prominent business schools in Asia, Africa, Latin America and Europe, furthering the global reach of the program.
The theme for 2013 is “Becoming a Global Value Creator.”
- Participate in hands-on workshops on Entrepreneurship, Customer Development, Business Plan Creation, The Right Pitch, etc.
- Visit leading companies in the Pacific Northwest including Boeing, Microsoft, Synapse and Nintendo.
- Listen and meet invited executives and UW faculty - keynotes, panel discussions, lectures
- Engage with Executives in Residence about doing business in America
- Network with UW Bothell MBA students and alumni
Please visit the UW Bothell School of Business YouTube page to view video presentations that were produced by Global Classroom program participants.
Disclaimer: This is a UW Bothell School of Business non-degree program. Participation in this program results in a certificate, but no academic credit towards a degree.