A student is eligible to apply for Pre-Business status at UW Bothell if he or she has completed at least 45 credits of UW Bothell coursework with:
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Writing Skills Assessment average score of at least 4.5 or SAT Writing (not the SAT Verbal) score of at least 550.
An additional requirement is a brief personal statement to be reviewed by faculty and staff of the UW Bothell School of Business.
A Pre-business student may enroll in BBUS/BBSKL 300, BBUS/BBSKL 305, BBUS 310, or BBUS 330 if he or she has:
- Completed 60 credits of college coursework with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Achieved a minimum grade of 2.5 in each of the following courses:
- One 200-level Accounting course
- College-level Algebra or Pre-Calculus
A Pre-Business student who has completed 90 credits of college coursework is guaranteed admission to the UWB School of Business if the following are met:
- A Cumulative college GPA of at least 3.0
- GPA in Business prerequisite courses of at least 3.0 with a minimum grade of 2.5 in each prerequisite course.
All students who do not meet these requirements will be considered in the regular competitive admissions process.
Application: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.