UW Bothell offers a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration degree at our Eastside Leadership Center (ELC) in Bellevue. Students at the ELC will complete all of their upper division Business coursework at the Bellevue location with four specialized study concentrations in which to focus their studies. ELC students enjoy an easily accessible Eastside location, high-tech learning environment with personalized attention. The ELC program boasts an innovative curriculum that offers excellent career preparation for working professionals and students alike as well as a unique one-on-one mentorship program with local business professionals. Applications for admissions to the ELC are currently being accepted for Autumn 2014 (priority application deadline June 1, 2014).
Join a Dynamic Program
The UW Bothell Business School at the ELC emphasizes coursework that will help you build skills in leadership, management, teamwork and effective oral and written communication. For students already employed, the program strengthens and refines critical skills and increases knowledge of the principles and techniques of sound business practice. For those looking for employment in a new business sector, the program offers the foundation for careers in the rapidly changing regional, national and international arenas. The program also provides the highest quality educational experience inherent in a degree from the University of Washington. The faculty is dedicated to teaching and building excellence and expertise through strong student-faculty relationships and team experiences.
Benefits of the ELC Program include:
- A University of Washington degree.
- A peer cohort model that enhances professional relationships and connections.
- Small class sizes which promote increased interactions between students and faculty.
- A Mentorship Program pairing students with leaders in business community.
- Personalized student services from admissions to graduation.
- Convenient day and evening courses offered Monday/Wednesday with occasional Saturdays.
- A central Bellevue location, off 148th NE Exit of SR 520, near Microsoft.
- Free parking
The BA in Business at the Eastside Leadership Center is a self-sustaining program and tuition is fee-based.
- The cost for residents is $373 per credit.
- The cost for nonresidents is $605 per credit.
If eligible, financial aid awards such as Pell Grants, State Need Grants and Student Loans can be used toward fee-based tuition and fees. Other types of financial aid may apply. Email the UW Bothell Financial Aid office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the requirements of your financial aid options.