ALUMNI RELATIONS STUDENT ASSISTANT
This position is primarily to assist the University of Washington Bothell Assistant Director of Alumni Relations with a variety of tasks including planning, staffing and marketing of events, writing, social networking, emailing correspondence, and general office duties.
• This position is 19 hours a week with a flexible schedule.
• Work Study is preferred.
• $10 – 12 per hour depending on experience.
• Event planning and coordination; assist with event preparation and clean-up
• Perform general office tasks including electronic and postal mailings, data entry, organize office materials, answer telephones
• Serve as a contact for alumni relations inquiries and participants; perform a variety of alumni relations functions
• Schedule appointments and meetings
• Prepare information and materials in various formats; compose correspondence, printed materials, and/or news releases related to alumni relations; edit materials for accuracy, appearance, readability, and style
• Perform complex word processing tasks; may use graphics software and make recommendations regarding appropriate display of graphic information; may use desktop publishing software
• Stewardship and researching donors
• Work with faculty, staff and student body
• Other office duties as assigned
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• Mature judgment
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
• UW Bothell student
• All majors and disciplines
How to Apply:
Please submit a copy of your resume and current class schedule:
• In person: UW1-281
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, you may contact Kai Martin at 425-352-4632 or email Kai Martin.