Whether you need a new website, or you want to work on your existing website, the web communications team is here to help.
- Create a consistent look and feel across the entire UW Bothell website
- Create user-friendly navigation throughout the website
- Promote excellent, interactive, up-to-date content
What we can help with:
- e-marketing and communications (newsletters, emails, etc.)
- Social Media best practices
- Web design
- Web content
Kentico Access and Training
All Kentico users must have an account established in their name. To request a Kentico, a supervisor should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kentico is the content management system used by UW Bothell. There is a free, one-hour training course available that is highly recommended for all new users. To sign up, visit: