The UW Bothell Purple and Gold Scholar Awards are available for U.S. residents from outside the state of Washington who have demonstrated extraordinary scholarship and aptitude. The Award is limited to a maximum of 9 continuous quarters (excluding summer quarter) of undergraduate study at UW Bothell. No separate application is required!
The Purple Award is up to $7,000 for students with a 3.0 to 3.49 on a 4.0 scale.
The Gold Award is up to $11,000 for students with a 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a non-Washington state resident and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident;
- Submit your completed application for admission to UW Bothell by January 15;
- Have a minimum of 40 transferable college credits (students with less than 40 credits will be considered for the Freshmen awards)
|Guidelines for Award
|Transferring 40 to 44 credits, award is renewable for 9 quarters
|Transferring 45 to 89 credits, award is renewable for 6 quarters
|Transferring 90 to 134 credits, award is renewable for 3 quarters
Important: This award can only be applied toward tuition expenses. The Purple and Gold Awards will be applied to the tuition balance after first applying Federal aid and other scholarship dollars.
|Cost of Education
Estimated Cost of Attendance Academic Year 2012-13
- Non-Resident Tuition: $29,466
- Room & Board: $9,771
- Books: $1,035
- Transportation/Personal Expenses: $3,789
- Total: $44,061
For more information about this award, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (425) 352-5000.