Admitted Student Next Steps
- CONFIRM YOUR ADMISSION: All admitted undergraduate and post-baccalaureate (non-masters) matriculated students will be required to submit a nonrefundable $100 deposit to confirm their admission by May 1 or 20-calendar days following the date of their acceptance after May 1 for fall quarter. For winter and spring quarters, the deposit is due 20-calendar days following the date of their acceptance.
- VISIT OUR CAMPUS: Campus Tours are offered Monday through Friday at 3pm. Learn more and sign up here.
- MEASLES IMMUNIZATION VERIFICATION FORM: Complete and mail the Measles Immunization Verification Form. You will be blocked from class registration until this form is received AND processed. Download Form
- ADVISING AND ORIENTATION: Visit the Advising and Orientation page to sign up for a summer orientation. You will be required to attend an advising and orientation program where you learn more about the campus, meet new friends, and register for your first quarter classes.
- SEND YOUR FINAL TRANSCRIPT(S): Send your final high school and college transcript(s) to the Office of Admissions as soon as your course work is completed and graded.
- ACTIVATE AND MONITOR your UW Bothell email account. Through this account, UW Bothell will inform you of University events and updates. You are able to activate your email account through MyUW and can read your email online via UW Email.