Apply Now

Requesting Transcripts

Requesting Transcripts

You will have official academic records at each school you attend.  To have each sent to UW Bothell, contact the Registrar’s office at the school or university attended as soon as possible to request your official transcripts be sent to UW Bothell.  All transcripts must be sent to our office:

Enrollment Management
Box 358500
18115 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011-8246

Here are some commonly asked questions to help you through this process:

When should I request my official transcripts?

Your admissions application will not be reviewed until all official transcripts and required documents have been received.  You do not need to wait until you have received or sent all official transcripts to UW Bothell to submit your online application.  The Admissions Office will match your transcripts with your online application when received.  If you attend(ed) a Washington State Community College, please have your transcript(s) sent directly from the community college electronically, not faxed.

How do I send my transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse?

When you order a transcript using the National Student Clearinghouse, please note that the University of Washington Bothell is not listed as a recipient. It only shows an option of the University of Washington. To ensure that your transcript gets to our office, please do the following when you are on the "Enter Recipient Details" page:

  1. Select "Washington" as the state
  2. Select "Not in the list" as the School Name
  3. Type in "University of Washington Bothell"
  4. Select "Mail" as the Delivery Method
  5. Fill out address listed above (Ensure it is Attention of "Office of Admissions Box 358500")
  6. To be sure, add "Bothell Campus" in the Special Instruction box

Do I need an official high school transcript?

If you met CADR requirements through high school, yes, we do require an official high school transcript.  However, if you completed all CADR requirements through college coursework, your official high school transcript will not be required.  If you received a GED, an official high school transcript is still required to verify CADR requirements.

I already sent my transcripts to UW Seattle or UW Tacoma.  Can you retrieve them?

Because all UW campuses have separate admissions offices, applicants need to send all transcripts and/or required documents to UW Bothell even if you already sent them to UW Seattle and/or UW Tacoma.  We do not share student application files, transcripts or any other application documents with UW Seattle or UW Tacoma.

However, if you are a current UW Seattle or UW Tacoma student, you do not need to send your transcripts, as we have access to those files.


  • Apply Now
  • Request Information
  • Student Profiles
  • Viewbook
  • Campus Tour
  • Real Huskies Real Careers
  • Join us