International Students

International Students

What are the options to complete English Proficiency for admission?

All applicants who do not have English as a first or primary language must provide proof of English proficiency regardless of immigration status, citizenship or location. English Proficiency options can be found on the English Proficiency page. Please note, applicants who have completed a bachelor’s degree with at least 90 or more quarter credits earned at a regionally accredited institution in the U.S., or have received a masters degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution in the U.S. are not required to submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.

How do I submit official international transcripts?

Official academic records are required from all previous institutions in your education history. It is the responsibility of all applicant's to supply all required academic records. If you are requesting records from a country or institution where you may have difficulty with timeliness or issuance, please make certain you request your documents allowing enough time for them to be received for your application.

We require the document in the original language when the issuing institution cannot issue in English. If it is issued in a language other than English, we also require an English translation.

All transcripts written in any language other than English must be accompanied by a certified literal English translation in the same format as the originals. To be considered official, the translator must be certified by the American Translators Association or corresponding body in the originating country, or should have a Master’s degree in Translation or Interpretation, or be completed by the issuing institution.


To make an appointment with the International Admissions Advisor please call 425-352-5000 or email international@uwb.edu.



  • Apply Now
  • Request Information
  • Student Profiles
  • Viewbook
  • Campus Tour
  • Real Huskies Real Careers
  • Join us