Chancellor Kenyon S. Chan
Kenyon S. Chan, Ph.D., began his tenure as Chancellor of the University of Washington Bothell in July 2007.
Prior to this appointment, Chan was Dean of the College and Vice-President for Academic Affairs at Occidental College. While at Occidental he had the distinction of serving as Interim President for an academic year during a time of institutional transition. Among his many accomplishments as Interim President, Chan raised a record sum of over $21.1 million, worked to strengthen trustee and alumni relations, restructured and renovated the student affairs division and student government, and initiated campus climate and diversity renewal strategies to improve relationships among students, faculty, staff, and administration. Learn More...
Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
Dr. Susan Jeffords joined the University of Washington Bothell in September of 2007 as Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs. Previously she held the position of Vice Provost for Global Affairs for University of Washington Seattle. Jeffords served as a faculty member of the English Department before becoming Chair of the Women Studies Department in 1992.
Learn More ...
Vice Chancellor for Administration and Planning
Marilyn Cox joined the University of Washington Bothell in May 2008 as Vice Chancellor for Administration and Planning. She has over twenty years of experience in higher education planning, budgeting, personnel management and project development. She comes to UW Bothell from UW Seattle where she was the Assistant Vice Provost for Capital Planning.
Learn More ...
Vice Chancellor for Advancement and External Relations
Dr. Richard Penny joined the University of Washington Bothell in June 2008 as Vice Chancellor for Advancement and External Relations. Penny brings more than twelve years of experience in advancement at the director level with additional background in marketing and government affairs.
Learn More ...
- School of Business, Sandeep Krishnamurthy, Dean
- Center for University Studies and Programs, CUSP, Leslie Ashbaugh, Director
- Education, Bradley Portin, Director
- School of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences, Bruce Burgett, Dean
- UW Bothell Library, Sarah Leadley, Director and Associate Dean of University Libraries
- Nursing and Health Studies, David Allen, Director
- School of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, Elaine Scott, Dean
- Undergraduate Learning, Gray Kochhar-Lindgren, Associate Vice Chancellor
View all campus administrators.
UW Board of Regents
Regents hold their offices for a term of six years. At the end of their term, they continue to serve until their successor is appointed, they resign or they are officially reappointed. The Student Regent serves a one-year term from July 1 through June 30.
- William S. Ayer
- Kristianne Blake
- Craig W. Cole
- William H. Gates
- Joanne R. Harrell
- Sally Jewell
- Christopher M. Jordan (student)
- Patrick M. (Pat) Shanahan
- Herb Simon
- Orin Smith
- Michael K. Young, President
- Ana Mari Cauce, Provost