Events and Conference Services

Faculty and Staff


Reserving Space

  • Events/meetings: Complete the FUAC form to request space on campus.
  • Requests for facilities use associated with curricular events should be submitted directly to the UW Bothell Registrar's Office (Room Request form).

Guidelines and Helpful information


As of July 1, 2014, there are no facility costs charged for internal events.