The Associate Vice Chancellor for Undergraduate Learning supports programs that serve the educational goals of students across all campus programs and across all four years of the undergraduate experience.
Current Areas of Focus:
- Building capacity in Global Initiatives, including Study Abroad and Global-Close-to-Home experiences
- Deepening Student Success Programs, including assessment of the new Undergraduate Learning Goals
- Extending Undergraduate Research opportunities for all students
- Articulating campus engagement with external constituencies through internship programs and the office of Community Based Learning and Research
- Supporting the Debate Society
- Expanding the diversity of the student body through MATCH (Making Access to College Happen) and development of the Diversity Minor
- Creating a Campus Honors Program to serve our most talented and motivated students.
The Associate Vice Chancellor works in collaboration with faculty, staff and students from across the campus in these initiatives to create infrastructure and relationships to enrich and enliven undergraduate student experiences.