Academic Affairs

Data Requests

The Office of Institutional Research has been working with Information Technology and Enrollment Services to develop a number of reporting tools that are available for staff who have specific data needs. 

If you would like to make a data request, please complete the online form here.

Did You Know?

UW Bothell ranks second in the state of Washington in terms of bachelor of science graduates in computer science.