Welcome to the Office of Institutional Research!
The mission of the Office of Institutional Research and Analysis (OIR) is to develop, maintain, and transform data into information critical to University planning, policy making and reporting, and to provide consultation on analyses of University issues.
- To provide pertinent, timely, and high quality data to various academic and administrative offices at UW Bothell and to external agencies;
- To undertake studies and analyses to meet anticipated planning and management needs;
- To present information that is relevant to sound management and effective strategic and tactical planning issues;
- To serve as the UW Bothell contact for all survey information requested by national and regional publications and to vet all institutional information reporting to ensure that it accurately and appropriately reflects the institution;
- To collaborate with UW Bothell faculty and staff to create effective assessment strategies, particularly in the areas of assessment of college outcomes, program evaluation, and survey research.
- The starting point must be UW Bothell's stated mission, vision and core values. Together these statements aim to produce transformative learning, and an engaged, inclusive scholarship transcending disciplinary lines. Notably, these objectives are pursued by holding the student-faculty relationship paramount.
- Data Reporting
- Data Development
- Institutional Assessment
- Institutional Analysis
- Special Projects / Institutional Planning